VYAPAM Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM) Has Released Notification For the Recruitment of 14088 Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Head Constable, Constable & Various Vacancy. Eligible candidates apply Online Before 07 July 2017. Other Details like age Limit, Educational Qualification, Notification given Below….
VYAPAM Vacancy Details-
Name Of Post: Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer)
- Total Vacancies – 34 Posts
- Pay Scale- Rs. 5200-20200/- G.Pay Rs. 2400/-
Name Of Post: Head Constable (Computer)
- Total Vacancies – 123 Posts
- Pay Scale- Rs. 5200-20200/- G.Pay Rs. 2100/-
Name Of Post: Constable (GD)
- Total Vacancies – 12828 Posts
- Pay Scale- Rs. 5200-20200/- G.Pay Rs. 1900/-
Age Limit – Candidates age limit should be between 18-25 years as on 01.01.2018.
Education Qualification VYAPAM Recruitment –
- For Assistant Sub Inspector : Graduate in Computer Science/Information Technology form recognized University OR 3 years Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- For Head Constable (Computer) : Candidates have passed Intermediate Examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics form recognized Boar and One year Diploma in Computer Application/IT.
- For Constable : Candidates have passed Intermediate Examination or High School exam form recognized Board.
- For More Details Pls Read Notification Given Below…
Applicants required to pay Rs. 500/- for General catagory candidates & Rs 250/- For SC/ST/OBC category candidates of MP and Rs. 70 For MP Online Portal Fee For all Candidates fee can be pay through MP Online, Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
How To Apply –
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 08.06.2017 to 07.07.2017.
Selection Process – based On Written Examination & Interview.
|Application Online Submission Start Date||08-06-2017|
|Application Online Submission Last Date||07-07-2017|
|Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form||08-06-2017|
|Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form||12-07-2017|
|Date of Written Exam||19-08-17 & 18-09-17|
|Apply Online||Click Hare|