NABARD Recruitment 2017
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has Released Notification For the Recruitment of 91 Assistant Managers in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) in various Discipline. Eligible candidates apply Online Before 10 July 2017.other Details like age Limit & Qualification, Notification given Below….
NABARD Vacancy Detail-
Name of Post: Assistant Managers in Grade ‘A
No of Vacancy – 91 Posts
- Pay Scale- Rs. 28150-55600/-
Age Limit – Candidates age limit is 21 to 30 years as on 01.06.2017
Education Qualification For NABARD Recruitment–
- For General : Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or Ph.D OR Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant / Company Secretary with Bachelor’s degree OR Two year full time P.G. Diploma in Management / full time MBA degree from institutions recognized by GOI / UGC with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- For Agriculture : Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate.
- For More Details Pls Read Notification Given Below…
- For Application Fee Relted Details Read advt. notification given below.
.How To Apply For NABARD Vacancy –
Eligible candidates may apply online through the Website https://www.nabard.org from 19.06.2017 to 10.07.2017.
|Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application||19-06-2017|
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application||10-07-2017|
|Apply Online||Click Hare|