High Court Madhya Pradesh (MPHC)Has Released Notification For the Recruitment of 2910 Stenographer, Assistant & Various Vacancy on direct recruitment. Eligible candidates apply Online Before 05 July 2017. Other Details like age Limit, Educational Qualification, Notification given Below….
MPHC Vacancy Details-
Name Of Post: Stenographer (Grade 3 & 2)
- Total Vacancies – 674 Posts
- Pay Scale- Rs. 5200-20200/- G.Pay Rs. 2400 Or Rs. 2800/-
Name Of Post: Assistant
- Total Vacancies – 2224 Posts
- Pay Scale- Rs. 5200-20200/- G.Pay Rs. 1900/-
Age Limit – Candidates age limit should be between 18-40 years as on 01.01.2017.
Education Qualification MPHC Recruitment –
- For Stenographer : Candidates have passed Intermediate Examination form recognized Board and passed in steno in Hindi recognized by MP Govt OR Diploma in C.P.C.T. recognized by MAP-IT.
- For Assistant : Candidates have passed Intermediate Examination form recognized Board and passed in Typing in Hindi recognized by MP Govt and One year Diploma in Computer Application.
- For More Details Pls Read Notification Given Below…
Applicants required to pay Rs. 900/- for General catagory candidates & Rs 800/- for reserved and PWD candidates of MP through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
How To Apply –
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website website http://www.mphc.gov.in from 06.06.2017 to 05.07.2017.
Selection Process – based On Written Examination & Interview.
|Application Online Submission Start Date||06-06-2017|
|Application Online Submission Last Date||05-07-2017|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||23-07-17|
|Apply Online||Click Hare|