Advt No. : 1/2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC Has Released Notification For the Recruitment of 2808 Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary & Stenographer through Intermediate Std (Computer Knowledge & Hindi Typing Posts) Combined Competitive Exam 2017. Eligible candidates apply Online Before 15 June 2017.other Details like age limit and Notification given Below….
JSSC Vacancy Details.
Name Of Post: Lower Division Clerk
- Total Vacancies –1245 Posts
- Pay scale- Rs. 19900-45700/-
Name Of Post: Panchayat Secretary
- Total Vacancies –1539 Posts
- Pay scale- Rs. 21700- 50000/-
Name Of Post: Stenographer
- Total Vacancies –24 Posts
- Pay scale- Rs. 19000- 45700/-
Age Limit – Candidates age limit should be between 19-35 years For General, 18-37 Years For OBC I/BC II And 18 -40 Years for SC/ST Category candidates.
Education Qualification For JSSC Recruitment –
- For Lower Division Clerk : Candidates should have passed Intermediate -10+2 Exam and typing speed in Hindi 25 wpm on Computer.
- For Panchayat Secretary : Candidates should have passed Intermediate -10+2 Exam and Knowledge of Computer.
- For Stenographer : Candidates should have passed Intermediate- 10+2 Exam and stono speed 100 wpm and typing speed in Hindi 30 wpm.
- For More Details Pls Read Notification Given Below…
General/OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 460/- And Jharkhand SC/ST candidates pay Rs. 125/- Through online payment/Debit Card/Credit card /Net Banking.
How To Apply–
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.jssc.in from 02-05-2017 to 15-06-2017.
JSSC vacancy Selection Process- Written Test & Typing Test.
|Application Online Submission Start Date||02-05-2017|
|Application Online Submission Last Date||15-06-2017 till 11.59 PM|
|Apply Online||Click Hare|