IBPS RRB 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Has Released Notification For RRBs (RRBs-CWE-VI) for the recruitment of 14192 Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in September & November 2017. other Details like age Limit, Educational Qualification, Notification given Below….
IBPS RRB Vacancy Details–
Name Of Post: Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Total Vacancies7374 Post
- Pay Scale– Rs.7200-19300/-
Name Of Post: Officer Scale- I
- Total Vacancies 4865 Post
- Pay Scale– Rs.14500-25700/-
Name Of Post: Officer Scale- II (General Banking Officer/Specialist Officers )
- Total Vacancies 1746 Post
- Pay Scale– Rs.19400-28100/-
Name Of Post: Officer Scale- III
- Total Vacancies: 207 Post
- Pay Scale– Rs.25700/-
Age Limit – Minimum and maximum age limit is 18 To 38 years For Office Assistant (Multipurpose), 18 To 30 Years For Officer Scale- I, 21 to 32 Years For Officer Scale- II & 21 to 40 Years For Officer Scale- III (as on 01-07.2017)
Education Qualification For IBPS RRB Recruitment –
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) & Officer Scale- I : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s.
- For Officer Scale- II : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR MBA in Marketing from a recognized university OR Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For Officer Scale- III : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
Application Fee – Candidates have to Pay all General& OBC Candidates Rs. 600/- & Rs.100/- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates. Pay ONLINE mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How To Apply –
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.ibps.in between 12.07.2017 to 01.08.2017.
Selection Process– Based on Preliminary Online Exam, Main Exam & Interview (for only for Officer post).
|Application Online Submission Starting Date||12-07-2017|
|Application Online Submission Last Date||01-08-2017|
|Date of Online Payment of Application Fees||12-07-2017 to 01-08-2017|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||August 2017 for Officer Scale-I & September 2017 for Office Assistant|
|Date of Preliminary Online Examination||Officer Scale-I – 09, 10 & 16.09.2017 & Office Assistant- 17, 23 & 24.09.2017|
|Apply Online||Click Hare|
नोट – सरकारी नौकरी हेतु लेटेस्ड अपडेट्स के लिए Register करे और पाए नौकरी ईमेल पर लेकिन Subscribe करने के बाद अपने ईमेल आईडी में लॉगिन करके एक्टिव करना ना भूले नहीं तो हम आपको email नहीं भेज पाएंगे ! धन्यबाद