IBPS Recruitment 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Has Released Notification For the Recruitment of RRBs (RRBs-CWE-VI) for the post of 15332 Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in September & November 2017. Eligible candidates Apply Online Before 14 August 2017. Other Details like age Limit, Educational Qualification, Notification given Below….
IBPS Vacancy Details:-
Name Of Post: Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Total Vacancies– 8298 Posts
- Pay Scale– Rs.7200-19300/-
Name Of Post: Officer Scale- I
- Total Vacancies– 5118 Posts
- Pay Scale– Rs.14500-25700/-
Name Of Post: Officer Scale- II (General Banking Officer/Specialist Officers )
- Total Vacancies– 1747 Posts
- Pay Scale- Rs.19400-28100/-
Name Of Post: Officer Scale- III
- Total Vacancies– 169 Posts
- Pay Scale– Rs.25700-28100/-
Age Limit – Candidates age limit is 18 to 28 years For Office Assistance, 18- to 30 years for office Scale-1, For Scale-IIis 21 to 32 years & Scale-III 21 to 40 Years as on 01-07-2017. Age relaxation is Applicable upto 3 Years For OBC, 5 Years For SC/ST And 10 PWD Candidates.
- Education Qualification – For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) & Officer Scale- I : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s.
- For Officer Scale- II : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR MBA in Marketing from a recognized university OR Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For Officer Scale- III : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
- For All Others Candidates : 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : 100/-
Candidates have the option of making the payment through ONLINE mode.
How To Apply –
Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in between 24.07.2017 to 14.08.2017.
Selection Process – Based On Preliminary Online Exam, Main Exam & Interview (for only for Officer post).
|Application Online Submission Starting Date||24-07-2017|
|Application Online Submission Last Date||14-08-2017|
|Date of Online Payment of Application Fees||24-07.2017 to 14.08.2017|
|Download of Call letter for Preliminary Examination||Officer Scale-I- August 2017 & Office Assistant – September 2017|
|Date of Online Examination Preliminary||Officer Scale-I – 09 & 10.09.2017 and 16.09.2017 (if required) Office Assistant- 17, 23 & 24.09.2017|
|Apply Online||Click Hare|
सरकारी नौकरी हेतु लेटेस्ड अपडेट्स के लिए Register करे और पाए नौकरी ईमेल पर लेकिन Subscribe करने के बाद अपने ईमेल आईडी में लॉगिन करके एक्टिव करना ना भूले नहीं तो हम आपको email नहीं भेज पाएंगे ! धन्यबाद