Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital, Government of Delhi Has Released Notification For the Recruitment of 30 Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk & Various Vacancy. Eligible candidates apply Before 05 June 2017.other Details like age limit and Notification given Below….
Government of Delhi Vacancy Details-
Name Of Post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Total Vacancies –22 Posts
- Pay scale- Rs. 16472/-(Per month)
Name Of Post: Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Total Vacancies –04 Posts
- Pay scale- Rs. 17632/-(Per month)
Age Limit –
- Candidates Maximum age limit is 45 years for LDC & 50 years for UDC as on 05.06.2017
- Age Relaxation Applicable up to 05 Years For SC/ST Candidate and 3 Years for OBC Candidates.
Education Qualification For Government of Delhi Recruitment –
A Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University and A typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. In Hindi for Admin and Accounts function.
UR & OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates through online mode.
How To Apply–
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.rajivgandhisuperspecialityhospital.org on or before 05.06.2017.
JPSC vacancy Selection Process– Based on Interview.
|Application Online Submission Last Date||05-06-2017|
|Apply Online||Click Hare|