Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) Has Released Notification For the Recruitment of 149 Assistant Superintendent, Unskilled Grade & Various Vacancies. Eligible candidates apply Online Before 15 may 2017.other Details like age and and Notification given Below….
Name Of Post: Assistant Superintendent
- Total Vacancies – 10 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9000-23300.
Name Of Post: Unskilled Grade
- Total Vacancies – 25 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 4030 – 8430/-
Age Limit – Candidates Maximum age 33 Yrs for UR & 36 Yrs For OBC Candidates and 38 Yrs For SC/St candidates as on 31-03-2017.
Education Qualification –
- Assistant Superintendent : Graduate having passed Intermediate examination/IPCC examination from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India or Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) OR Graduate in Science/Commerce with certification in International Trade / EXIM from a recognized University / Institute .
- Unskilled Grade : Possess SSC with 01 year experience in this line.
For More Details Pls Read Notification Given Below…
Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through Demand Draft in Favour of Goa Shipyard Limited” payable at Vasco-da-Gama. No fee is to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Government of India rules.
How To Apply –
Eligible candidates may apply online through the http://career.goashipyard.co.in from 16-04-2017 to 15-05-2017. And Send application hard copy before 25-05-2017. For more detail how apply Please Read Advirtismen given below.
|Starting Date for Submission Online Application Form||16-04-2017|
|Last Date for Submission Online Application Form||15-05-2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application||25-05-2016|
|Apply Online||Click Hare|