Advt. No. : 01/class-III/class-IV & contractual ICT/ 2017
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has Released Notification For the Recruitment of 1955 Personal Assistant, Clerk, Peon & IT Supporting Staff. Eligible candidates apply Online Before 3 July 2017.other Details like age Limit & Qualification, Notification given Below….
Allahabad High Court Vacancy Detail-
Name of Post: Personal Assistant
- No of Vacancy – 250 Posts
- Pay Scale– Rs. 28800/- (Per Month)
Name of Post: Clerk/Reader/ Munsarim
- No of Vacancy – 1000 Posts (Clerk – 500 Posts, Reader – 250 Posts & Munsarim – 250 Posts)
- Pay Scale– Rs. 24200/- (Per Month)
Name of Post: Peon/Orderly
- No of Vacancy – 500 Posts (Peon- 250 Posts & Orderly – 250 Posts)
- Pay Scale– Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)
Name of Post: IT Supporting Staff
- No of Vacancy – 205 Posts
- Pay Scale– Rs. 50000/- (Per Month)
Age Limit – Candidates age limit is 18-40 Years as on 01.07.2017
Education Qualification For Allahabad High Court Recruitment–
- For Personal Assistant : Graduate with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC Issued by DOEACC/NIELIT Society.
- For Clerk/Reader/ Munsarim : Intermediate with CCC Issued by DOEACC/NIELIT Society and 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/English typewriting on Computer.
- For Peon/Orderly : Junior High School pass.
- For IT Supporting Staff : B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc./M.C.A. with specialization in Computer Science/Electronics/IT form recognized University.
.For More Details Pls Read Notification Given Below…
General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- & Rs.300/- for SC/ST category of UP (Peon/Orderly Posts) and Rs.750/- for General/OBC Candidates & Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category of UP (all Others posts) through Debit/Credit card, net banking OR SBI challan.
Selection Process – Based On Interview
How To Apply For Allahabad High Court Vacancy –
Interested Candidates may apply Online Website http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/ from 12.06.2017 to 03.07.2017.Important Dates.
|Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application||12-06-2017|
|Last Date For Submission Of Application||03-07-2017|
|Apply online||Click Hare|